our history

Surrounded by a park of three hectares, Casale Conte Jacopo went through several stages of development, which have profoundly changed the appearance over time. In the seventeenth century was built the nucleus, probably destined for rural use. It is a testament in an inscription found in 1631 during the restoration of the structure.
Towards the end of the nineteenth century, the building became a tobacco-drying, in the wake of the development of umbro’s tobaccocolture. In the middle of the twentieth century the building undergoes further changes, is expanded and converted into a private residence.Is transformed
into the elegant home of a local nobleman.
Today the building, which has an area of about 500 square meters, is restored in its entirety. The work revealed architectural pieces from different eras. From an old buttress to the original terracotta tiles, wooden lintels from oak to small niches in the oldest wing of the house.